WHAT DISTRICT DO I LIVE IN?
Click here for information on your district
HOW DO I REGISTER?
WHO CAN REGISTER?
To be eligible to register in South Carolina you MUST:
- be a United States citizen -be at least eighteen years old on or before the next election
- be a resident of South Carolina, this county and precinct
- not be under a court order declaring you mentally incompetent
- not be confined in any public prison resulting from a conviction of a crime
- have never been convicted of a felony or offense against the election laws OR if previously convicted, have served the entire sentence, including probation or parole, or have received a pardon for the conviction.